Across the nation, James Hardie siding is the #1 choice for homeowners and home builders, offering an environmentally-friendly product that is climate-customized to withstand the elements it will be subjected to in Colorado.
James Hardie fiber cement siding has been installed on more than 5 million homes across the US. It has many advantages over other types of siding:
- It is non-combustible and will not melt.
- It is rot and fire resistant.
- It is highly durable in all types of storms and weather conditions.
- It has a real woodgrain look and feel.
- It offers insulating properties greater than most other options.
- It is available as a pre-finished product in a selection of colors or pre-primed and ready for painting.
- It has been awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
- It backs up claims of durability with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty.